- NMDAR inhibition-independent antidepressant actions of Ketamine metabolites (PDF)
- A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Frequency Study of Intravenous Ketamine in Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression.
- Efficacy of Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment of Chronic Posttraumatic Stress Disorder.
- Randomized controlled crossover trial of Ketamine in obsessive-compulsive disorder: proof-of-concept.
- Antidepressant Efficacy of Ketamine in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression: A Two-Site Randomized Controlled Trial
- Rapid and Longer-Term Antidepressant Effects of Repeated Ketamine Infusions in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression
- Synaptic Dysfunction in Depression: Potential Therapeutic Targets
- Safety and Efficacy of Repeated-Dose Intravenous Ketamine for Treatment-Resistant Depression
- Glutamate NMDA receptor antagonists rapidly reverse behavioral and synaptic deficits caused by chronic stress exposure
- A Randomized Add-on Trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate Antagonist in Treatment-Resistant Bipolar Depression
- Maintenance Ketamine Treatment Produces Long-term Recovery from Depression
- NMDA receptor blockade at rest triggers rapid behavioural antidepressant responses
- A Randomized Trial of an N-methyl-D-aspartate Antagonist in Treatment-Resistant Major Depression